Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NARS sale on Gilt Groupe

I am not affiliated with Gilt Groupe in any way, but they have been stepping up their game in the beauty department and this deal is too good not to share.

Gilt City currently has an offer from Narscosmetics.com where $50 buys you $80 worth of product (access the deal here). That is a 37% savings (puts that Sephora VIB sale to shame!).The sale is running until 11/19/2011 at 10:00am. If you're not a member, you can sign up here (full disclosure, this is the "Give 20, Get 20%"  link; you and I both receive a discount if you sign up here).

I purchased the voucher on 11/14 and that baby burned a hole right through my pocket. I picked up the Douceurs de Paris palette, Ashes to Ashes single shadow and a bottle of Orgasm nail varnish. Borderline boring, but staples I have wanted for a while. If you're feeling adventurous, check out these ridiculous new Modern Kabuki holiday sets... Legitimately TDF.

No comments:

Post a Comment